Xhorse Remote Type: Super Remote
This VVDI remote (XEKF21EN) has 3 buttons, Lock, Unlock, Trunk.
XEKF21EN is designed to use with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool remote generator, VVDI Mini Key Tool, VVDI2, VVDI Key Tool Max, VVDI Key Tool Plus.
This Universal key XEKF21EN is also known as a super remote, universal flip key, xhorse key, vvdi key. Comes in a purple package from Xhorse.
Please note that the key blade is Not included with this Knife Style Xhorse remote XEKF21EN.
The Roll pin is included for free with each Xhorse remote.
This Knife Type remote comes with a VVDI Super Chip installed. You can generate or re-generate this remote by using any VVDI key tool, you should install a battery before generating the remote (wireless without a cable).
XEKF21EN is not a key fob replacement for a specific car make, it is a universal remote which can be generated to many cars make and models. You can install the Xhorse app and check the supported vehicles list. This key needs to be programmed by a professional automotive locksmith.
VVDI super remote can be generated wirelessly, without connecting VVDI remote cable to it
Xhorse super remote compatible devices:
- Xhorse VVDI2
- Xhorse VVDI key tool
- Xhorse VVDI mini key tool
- Xhorse VVDI key tool max
- Xhorse VVDI key tool plus
How to generate VVDI super remote:
- Fix battery CR2032 to the Xhorse Super remote
- Choose the right remote you need to program, and press generate remote
- for Transponder chip coding you can clone it directly or generate it to – program it by the vehicle OBD2 plus
- program the remote control & transponder chip to the vehicle using the car key programming device.
If the procedures out of sequence like if you do transponder generation cloning transponder – remote generation, then the transponder data will be erased.
Xhorse Super Remote Supported Transponder Chip:
- PCF7935 (ID 33, 40, 41, 42, 43 & 44)
- PCF7936 (ID 46)
- PCF7938 (ID 47)
- PCF7939 (ID 49)
- PCF7937 (ID 46)
- PCF7946 (ID 46)
- PCF7947 (ID 47)
- 4D (ID: 60, 63, 70, 80, 83, 72G, 67 & 69)
- 4E (ID 64)
- 8A (supports Toyota H chip cloning/Hyundai 8A chip cloning)