Autel MaxiVideo MV480, the next generation of digital videoscope, is ideal for inspecting difficult-to-reach areas with its semi-rigid flexible cable and 10-level adjustable LED light. It features dual front and side cameras with 1920×1080 high resolution, a 4.1″ 1200×720 full color LCD display, an 8.5mm camera probe, and a built-in 2600mAh battery with up to 4 hours continuous use. This multipurpose videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
The Maxivideo MV480 Digital Videoscope is a professional imaging tool with a display from which it is used to display parts that are difficult to see in vehicles.
The Autel Maxivideo MV480 Digital Videoscope is a self-display professional imaging tool used to display parts that are difficult to see in vehicles.
The MV480 Videoscope, produced by Autel and the latest in the series, allows you to record images in MPEG1 or MPEG2 image formats.
It contains an external SD card so you can transfer the images you have saved to your computer.
You can also play this data through the digital display on the MV480.
Thanks to its dual front and side cameras, it has a wide viewing angle and great features designed to keep you from overlooking all the areas you want to view.
Thanks to its 2600 mAh battery, it offers uninterrupted use for 4 hours.
Why use the Autel MV480 Digital Videoscope?
It is sometimes impossible for us to see every point with the eye in terms of functionality in vehicles and in many areas.
The areas we want to view can be very narrow or difficult to reach.
With the MV480 Videoscope, which comes into play in these areas, you will be able to reach every point and even see the blind spots.
Autel MV480 Properties:
- High-resolution images and videos (1920 x 1080)
- Wide viewing angle for dual front and side cameras
- 1-inch full color LCD display (1200 x720)
- Quick image capture and video recording
- 70 degree field of view for extended viewing angle
- Audio function for detailed review
- Micro HDMI output streams to larger monitors
- Image freeze function (Freeze-Frame)
- Ability to use the screen horizontally / vertically
- Saves and plays images and video clips
- 7x digital zoom camera feature
- Supports up to 8GB Micro SD card (internal) up to 128GB
- Mini USB cable for uploading images and videos (inclusive)
- LED lighting to 10 Levels
- Flashlight for higher visibility in low light environment
- 4-hour continuous use with built-in rechargeable 2600 mAh battery
- 1m (39.4″) semi-hard, flexible waterproof cable
- Includes magnet and hook cable accessories
- 8.5 mm (0.33′) probe fits many spark plugs
- 5 mm compatible (0.22′) camera head (not included
Autel MV480 Specification
|Optimal viewing Distance||0.79″ to 2″ (2 cm to 5 cm)|
|Image capture||JPG images (1920 x 1080 pixels) |
MP4 videos (1920 x 1080 pixels)
|Screen type display||4.1″ TFT LCD|
|Display resolution||1200 x 720 pixels|
|Power supply||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/2600 mAh)|
|Tested battery life||Approximately 4 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||243 x 116 x 122mm (9.6″ x 4.6″ x 4.8″)|
|Weight||0.422 kg (0.93lbs)|
|Recording medium||Micro SD card (8GB Standard/128GB Max)|
|Image controls||Zoom, low light vision|
|Lighting||Fully adjustable LED, Flashlight|
|Cable reach||1m (39.4″)|
|Imager heads||8.5mm (0.33″), 2 megapixel (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Waterproof||To a depth of 1m (39.4″) (Imager heads and cable only)|
|Additional ports||TF, Mini USB, Micro HDMI|
|Operating temp||Main unit: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) |
Cable: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
|Storage temp||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Operating humidity||5% – 95% non-condensing|
Autel MV480 Product Display:
Autel MV480 Package Content:
- 1x MV480 main Unit
- 1x Magnet and Hook
- 1x Imager Heads and Cable (8.5 mm)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x Charger
- 1x RS232 Serial Cable
- 1x Mini USB Cable
Autologic Sarl The Official Distributor In Morocco